Explore the fascinating world of the Victorian judges at this award-winning historic house.
These were special dog tongs used for removing badly behaved dogs from church during services. There is still a pair in St Beuno's Church, Clynnog Fawr, North Wales
If you liked that fact, why not check out these:
- There's nothing like a nice private shower!
- To stink or not to stink
- How did Victorians try out a new invention?
- Stage strangeness
- The last ducking stool to be used in England
- Would you wee in your dining room?
- Victorian ladies' knickers had no middle
- Now that's what we call a cake!
- What did Victoria do first